Friday, May 16, 2014

May 8, 2014 1st Mass Email home

KONNICHIWA MINASAN!!

Goodness, sorry this took so long! I suppose I have been just focusing on emailing everyone who emailed me, but then realized that my hour was just used right up! Write me on dearelder.com. It gets to me like right away PLUS I have all p-day to write back! All you have to know is my name, which of course is Sister Jenesse Blair Wright (that's right, I'm a SISTER MISSIONARY) and my unit number which is 65 then my mission, which is by far the best mission in the entire world, I can already tell, TOKYO SOUTH!! Then I think that's it.... Oh wait.... Its not. You have to know I'm just in the normal Provo MTC :)

So I guess for like an overview of the month I have made like the greatest friends ever. It's kind of crazy how close I've gotten to all of them! I feel like we've all known each other for eien (eternity)! They are all incredible and I am pretty sure I laugh until I cry at least once a day.... I also cry all of the time because of how spiritual it is here! The MTC is truly a holy place, I have never felt so loved in my entire life. And its not even like I feel love for me, I feel literally God's love for everyone I come in contact with. It is the coolest experience ever. AND GUESS WHAT?? You can feel that love for everyone as well! All you have to do is pray for it earnestly! It will come, I promise :) I already love all of the Nihonjin (Japanese people) and I haven't even met them yet. I cant wait to get out there and let them know how much they are loved. How stinking lucky am I??

Well, I am a sister training leader, which means I get to go to like a ton of extra super spiritual meetings on Sunday's (which I just happen to cry at all of the time) The calling also includes loving people, which is seriously the biggest blessing ever. I love everyone I'm serving with and for. I feel like they are making it easy though hahaha! They are all just awesome! ALSO WE GOT NEW KOHI!!! That means we aren't the little kids anymore :( Dai jobu desu! (its all good) We just have to act like we know what we are doing, even though we know nothing haha It is so fun :) They just believe everything we say and its awesome! Also, I had sushi with one of the shimai before I got here and she is in my district! She is so lovely :) 

My doryo (companion) is incredible, can I just tell you guys?? She like so awesome! She seriously rubs my back all of the time haha! Also, everyone here just builds each other up. I haven't felt so loved in my entire life! LIKE THIS ONE TIME when I bumped into this lady in the hallway and I forgot the ego (english) word for sorry and I kept on thinking gomenisai which is sorry in Japanese.... and I finally figured out how to say sorry in ego, but we were like already down the hall and then I was like "SORRY" and she was all like "oh, for what" and I just broke down and started telling her like everything ever about myself and she just reached out and hugged me and said "my name is Shirley and whenever you need a mom hug my office is right there" So now I just have this lady named Shirley who just hugs me whenever. Its nice.

ALSO I AM GIVING THE PRAYER AT A DEVOTIONAL! LIKE POSSIBLY FOR AN APOSTLE! right????? Slap me in the face. I'll let you know how that goes! Speaking of Apostles we have had 4 come!!!!!!!!!!!! And one of them was Uchtdorf and the other was Holland! Either we did a super good deed in the pre existance or we seriously need a wake up call hahaha! I'd like to think we are already perfect ;) JODAN!! (Joke) just pronounce it like  Michael Jordan... its funny!

Okay, well AI SHITEMAU!! (I LOVE YOU) You are all Suberashii (wonderful) and I am so grateful for all of you in my life :) 

ALSO MAGGIE!!! I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO WRITE YOU BACK BUT I LOVE YOU!!! I READ YOUR LETTER AND I SMILED SO LARGELY HAHAHA (who says that?) 

Okay, bye (sung in the voice of little Ana from Frozen)

PEACE, LOVE AND SUSHI

Wright Shimai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment