Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 3, 2014 What Word Explains Me?

The MTC is going super well. I have made like probably a billion friends or something. It's cool because everyone is always speaking in some other language which is pretty funny and confusing! It's like I'm in the middle of the world where everyone in the whole world is mixed together...because I'm sure that's exactly what the middle of the world is like!

Everyone here is so nice! One of my friends Elder Shurella C. told me to look up this word that explains "me" and it was translated to "bright, happy" OMG....isn't that nice? I almost cried right there. My district, meaning 3 doro  (companionships) of Choro (Elders) and hi (2) doro tachi (companionships) of Shimai's (sisters) and we pretty much do everything together except pee and sleep.
Guess what? I am a Sister Training Leader for my zone. Which means I have to go to an extra meeting on Sunday and serve all the Shimai's in my district. Cool right? So my zone means 2 districts.

We have had 3 Apostales within the past 2 weeks....3!!! and we have 2 more coming while I'm here. That never happens! Elder Uchtdorf, Elder Oaks, Elder Christofferson and then 2 more soon. You should look up their talks on lds.org I sang in the choir for Uchtdorf and Oaks, so you might see me!

My favorite thing I learned this week is Mosiah 2:23 and 24. It's all about God's grace and that you can never "pay him back" because that's not what the Atonement was for. How beautiful!

P.S. if you go to dearelder.com the letter gets to me that day and is free!



No comments:

Post a Comment